Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The thing i like most about the Vapor Comp Epiphany is its use of powdercoat and polycarbonate in the design of the case. Both allow the case to be very durable and withstand daily use while still looking like the day you purchased it.

I would like a white one btw :)

Mercerwrxer

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I like the case because the inside is painted with white acrylic urethane hot rod paint, and because I've loved their products ever since I've first seen them on TiPB. White would be grand.

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Time to step up to a better case

Love the edges and low profile. It doesn't look heavy and seems to provide good protection. Would love the white

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it is a rather high end case just based on the price alone, also due to the way it's manufactured. I think it would protect my i4s really well. I like the retro blue colour!

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the white iPhone to show off the color (partly, at least), and I've searched high and low for a case that didn't mask it, was not too bulky, and that also would protect the phone. Enter the Vapor COMP Epiphany - a case that gives me more bang for my buck than any case out there. The microfiber pouch is just the icing on the proverbial cake. Send a Herrera White Pearl case my way, and I'll be thrilled beyond belief. :D

clxa

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Hoping to win!

i like that it comes with interchangeable backplates. And it seems like it comes with built-in button covers for the volume rocker. totally a sexy case!!

i hope i win. I want the white one!!!

thanks!

Judsonpaine

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Why do I like it? FINALLY a quality iPhone 4 case in Tiffany's blue-ish so that I can stop listening to my girlfriend complaining about the lack of mature but girly iPhone cases! Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy