Getting warm!

gregsomlok

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it me, or does the phone get really warm when you are talking on it for more then 15 mins? Even warmer when your talking and its charging at the same time.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed, but I have a case on. Most phones do get warm when using like that. Also, in making the new phone thinner, I am sure the battery is even closer to the outer skin.

Unless you can fry an egg on it, it's probably going to be ok. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregsomlok

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed, but I have a case on. Most phones do get warm when using like that. Also, in making the new phone thinner, I am sure the battery is even closer to the outer skin.

Unless you can fry an egg on it, it's probably going to be ok. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the case has a lot to do with it. My iphone 4 had an otterbox I wouldn't even know if it ever got warm. I would hate to put a case on this beauty :(

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Mine did the very first time I charged it, but after that it has seemed to be almost unusually cool.

strange.

Steve-O

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Mine's been getting warm when on a call for a while or using a data-intensive app - but not really any more than what my 4S did under the same circumstances. *waits for phone to burn leg/hand*

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm using iDevices from the beginning. And that's the first time I never had any heat problem. Especially on 4 and 4S I had so much heat problem. If I would crack an egg on it, it would be cooked on my 4S immediately. :) I was not even able to hold my phone even with the leather or thick case.

The first tests I especially made all by playing games, talking 25-30 min on phone, charging, and everything else.. Have no heating problem.. For the first time.. Hope not the last..

Aaronkv

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Pretty normal to me. Especially with an aluminum case which transfers heat more than glass. It's basically a mini computer in your hand, it's going to get hot with extended use.

ibanana

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine is the same way. I guess as long as nothing catches on fire and I don't get burned I am ok. The moment I feel its a problem though I will take it in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4