Gamers or DEVs? We need you!

Cody5992

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello ~Everyone! I am working in a Chinese mobile game company and our games are all for western gamers. However, I am not a professional gamer and don’t know well about western game market…I really want to ask some questions that always make me confused : where do people find games from? What is the point that can attract western gamers, the graphic? Story? Or just follow the crowd?
<link removed per rules>
We really need your feedback about our games and any advice about games is welcome. I am looking for some English native people who are familiar with games to give us some help in game promotion. Part-time job is also acceptable, and I hope indie developers can communicate with us on games’ promotion and marketing!~ BTW, if you need our help, feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanArnoldMist

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi Cody,

Western developer here currently in Beijing, if you want to chat any time, let me know. We just released the BETA of our game The Ember Conflict after a few years of development (for the western market) so I'd love to have a chat!

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Good gameplay is what I look for first in a game. A game doesn't have to be complicated or have amazing graphics to be fun. Fun Run by Dirtybit is a good example of this. The graphics are below average and you only have jump and use item for buttons, but the game is tons of fun. Plants vs zombies is another example. Everything was laid out in a grid but there was a lot of fun in developing a winning strategy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien