Fuse Box Braided Cables...

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Very pleased to find that a 'newer' product ( at least here in the tropics) has become available over the last several months - "FuseBox cables" They are sold in 1, 2 & 3 meter lengths ( in truth that is parallel to yards length but the shortest is 4 FT... (?) The build quality appears excellent and reviews are very good, especially for the nylon braided variety, as they also sell conventional smooth cable. It is available for Lightning as well as USB A & USB C, and though not cheap, is well less than the local price for Apple Cables. They seem more durable so I'd like to hear if anyone else has any experience with the product.
I might add that Apple Cables simply don't seem to stand up in the constant warm to hot weather and the 'fail point' is usually right at the device connector end, not the charger end. I've rarely had one last more than about 6 months. Griffin sells fairly good cabling here but brands like Anker aren't easily available. It's actually mainly for the iPads here at our house as most iPhone charging is with the QI pads but even there I've replaced the USB A cables from the chargers themselves with the new Fusebox cables I located at of all places, the stationery department of our biggest local hardware store. Per the packaging which is robust, FuseBox is a California outfit but as is the norm, production is in China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77