Fun Memory - Card game for kids and adults

evadesoft evadesoft

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I`d like to introduce my new ios game "Fun Memory" to you.
This is the download link in case you'd like to try it: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-memory/id666271372?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Donwload Fun Memory[/URL]

The gameplay of this app centers on every player flipping two cards during his turn and then needing to memorize his position to beat his competitors at obtaining more matches.

screen300x300-75.jpeg

When you play Fun Memory, you get to indulge in three, distinct modes of gameplay:

You have to fight the clock: Make sure 10 pairs get matched before the clock runs out of time
You have to fight the device: Obtain more matches than the device in order to beat it
You have to fight another player: Play against anyone of your choosing to see whose memory is superior
You kids will dig it thanks to the cute pictures; your teens will love it since it lets them show their friends that they?re smarter; and parents will enjoy it because it lets them teach their kids a lesson or two?literally.

One additional option you have is creating new card collections from your camera roll to play with, therefore fun never ends!

This app is available for download for free and supports iOS5 & iOS6, and has been optimized for the new iPad and the iPhone5.

Hope you try it and hear your comments about the same!

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and I am sure you worked at bringing this to the app store. Thank you for bringing it to iMore to introduce it and good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2