Full Edge to Edge Screen Protector or Regular Glass Screen Protector?

Lucy Danders

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Guy's,

So I bought a Full Edge to Edge Titanium Screen Protector from Screen Protectors UK, however I am having a debate just now with some friends, what looks better just a normal Glass Screen Protector that leaves a gap around the edge of the phone or an Edge To Edge Screen Protector that covers the full rim of the iPhone 6s?

I would love to know what everyone else is using, I know a lot of people say No Screen Protectors but from my experience in the past, you end up with lots of hairline scratches unless you have a Screen Protector on your iPhone.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I know a lot of people say No Screen Protectors but from my experience in the past, you end up with lots of hairline scratches unless you have a Screen Protector on your iPhone.
I strive to care for my device - and have never had a screen scratch using no screen protector at all.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I use a edge to edge on my ip6. It's fantastisc but only when I use a case. Without a case it doesn't feel good and don't look so good either.

Before my edge to edge I had a protector that leaves som edges on the phone and I think that looked better if you go naked.

I always use a thin tpu case so for me edge to edge works super fine. When you look at the phone you can not see my tempered glass.

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use normal glass screen protector that does not go edge to edge. I've wanted to try the edge to edge variety, but honestly, I think it looks strange that the portion that extends to the edges are colored (black or white). Why can't it just be clear like the rest of the protector.

I've love to hear what others who use edge to edge say about the coloring. Is it true to the actual screen color of the iPhone or does it look bad?

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I always use edge to edge on all my devices. It just looks better! with a normal glass protector it just throws me off.

The only problem you'll face with edge to edge is some cases doesn't play nice with it. But none of the cases have issues with it.

You can't tell i have a screen protector on :cool:

eQpp1W8.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB