Question From a 14 pro max to a 15 pro max

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
A little late and I know the iPhone 16 should be releasing soon but the only reason why I am doing this upgrade is because a couple month back, the front facing camera decide to stop working. All apple was able to say when they did a diagnostic is that the camera just stop responding. Weird.

On the plus side. Now I’m just waiting for the iPhone 15 pro max to get shipped. Excited but not to excited cause I feel it’s not much different from a 14 pro max. Anyone else upgraded from 14 to 15? How’s everyone liking the iPhone 15?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
A little late and I know the iPhone 16 should be releasing soon but the only reason why I am doing this upgrade is because a couple month back, the front facing camera decide to stop working. All apple was able to say when they did a diagnostic is that the camera just stop responding. Weird.

On the plus side. Now I’m just waiting for the iPhone 15 pro max to get shipped. Excited but not to excited cause I feel it’s not much different from a 14 pro max. Anyone else upgraded from 14 to 15? How’s everyone liking the iPhone 15?
I went from the 11 Pro to the 15 Pro Max.

The battery life is pretty much the same between the two of them. But I find the 15 Pro Max software to be less stable; I constantly get crashes from Apple’s Now Playing CarPlay app, and I need to really reboot the device every other week.

But it’s not a big deal breaker.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Personally, I would wait a month and either get the larger screen iPhone 16 pro max or the 15 pro max for free from a carrier discount.