Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's winner for the iPhone unlock game is user Ezrunner

. When you purchased the phone and whether you need to ask your carrier is something I have no control over. Therefore, I cannot be held liable.

You as the customer are responsible. Of course if you tell me that you purchased it after January 26th, I won't unlock it.

Be somewhat careful with this. You're not entirely right in your interpretation. Consider a similar situation in underage purchase of alcohol. Their date of birth is beyond your control. Yet, selling is still illegal.

Devices before that date can legally be unlocked without issue. If your ignorance of purchase date is purely a result of your negligence, such as not asking when it was bought because you don't want to know, they can hold you liable.

By all means, keep doing it. It's absurd phones don't all come factory unlocked. Just remember ignorance is rarely excused by the law :/

arunakizuya

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I sent already my details!

God, help me to win! :)

Hi,

I'm unlocking one iPhone from AT&T for free every day using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes, which unlock any iPhone version permanently, including iPhone 5. It will never relock regardless of updates. It's the ONLY unlocking method that also prevents a relock by AT&T. Unlike jailbreak methods, which are not permanent, or factory unlock methods, where AT&T can relock the phone, my script patches up against a relock. Guaranteed.

Additionally, for every iPhone, I will check for free the lock status and to which carrier it is locked to. This is useful to know if you want to unlock it because if it's already unlocked, you should not bother trying to unlock it.

The rules:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name (iMore) to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

And if you don't want to win the AT&T unlock and you just want to know whether your iPhone is locked or unlocked and from what carrier it is (worldwide), you can still request this for free by sending E-Mail to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.

Enjoy!

Mark

iPhone freedom!

Need more info about the method? Read this review: Unlocking the iPhone 5: UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes | Jack John Brown

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user JArmour15

Congratulations! Username JArmour15 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's winner for the iPhone unlock game is user Ezrunner

Be somewhat careful with this. You're not entirely right in your interpretation. Consider a similar situation in underage purchase of alcohol. Their date of birth is beyond your control. Yet, selling is still illegal.

Devices before that date can legally be unlocked without issue. If your ignorance of purchase date is purely a result of your negligence, such as not asking when it was bought because you don't want to know, they can hold you liable.

By all means, keep doing it. It's absurd phones don't all come factory unlocked. Just remember ignorance is rarely excused by the law :/

Hi, I understand what you say. But the comparison is not so good. When an underage person walks up to the counter, he gets checked. When someone with an iPhone purchased before January 26th orders something from my automated system, there is no way to check. However, the customer is agreeing to the terms of business when he makes a purchase. In the terms of business it says that the (USA) customer confirms that he has permission from the carrier or he has purchased the phone before January 26th. It also states that he engages in illegal activities if he unlocks it without the carrier's permission after January 26th and that UnlockStreak cannot be held liable for such actions by the customer. So in both cases, selling alcohol or unlock services, we both did every single thing reasonably possible to make sure that no illegal action is being taken.

Douglas567

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Will this work on the 5? Or just 4S and earlier?
25.jpg

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
RELAUNCHING iPhone Unlocking for free

Hello folks,

I have had a tragic incident in our family. But now I'm back online. Let's restart the unlocking game.

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name (iMore) to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user arunakizuya

Congratulations! Username arunakizuya won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is username Navmacs

Congratulations! Username Navmacs won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855