Free Apple TV for a year

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I’m assuming from what I read they are still offering free ATV when you purchase an iPhone 13.

Looks like they are tipping me over the edge as the next season of there original series “SEE” is out

Decisions Decisions

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Free Apple TV+, thanks for the info op.

at the poster that is confusing a year of free Apple TV+ with a free iPhone 13.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
at the poster that believes consumers are going to buy an iPhone 13 just for the free Apple TV plus subscription… And calling it marketing .

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
at the poster that believes consumers are going to buy an iPhone 13 just for the free Apple TV plus subscription… And calling it marketing .

What do you think marketing is? It’s a concept a young child could understand.

It was just a comment. Nothing that most adults would find offending with the need to reply the way you did.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

at the poster that is confusing a year of free Apple TV+ with a free iPhone 13.

at the poster that doesn’t know what marketing is but claims children do.

This is a bit much and uncalled for. Furthermore, TgeekB didn’t do anything to deserve this.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven’t insulted him I just parroted what he posted at me, but he did try to make a couple of disparaging remarks which was uncalled for, even though I interpreted it in a humorous manner.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I’m assuming from what I read they are still offering free ATV when you purchase an iPhone 13.

Looks like they are tipping me over the edge as the next season of there original series “SEE” is out

Decisions Decisions
Is SEE any good? I only watched episode 1 of season 1 and was not overly excited. Does it get good/addictive, as you continue watching?
Pls don't get me wrong, I'm all for inclusion & support of and respect for people with a handicap. But I wasn't overly keen on watching people with limited eyesight wander through the woods, as the main theme of an entertainment show.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is SEE any good? I only watched episode 1 of season 1 and was not overly excited. Does it get good/addictive, as you continue watching?
Pls don't get me wrong, I'm all for inclusion & support of and respect for people with a handicap. But I wasn't overly keen on watching people with limited eyesight wander through the woods, as the main theme of an entertainment show.

“See” is an excellent show and it will draw you in, in my opinion, but not everyone will like it. I haven’t seen the second season although I was left impatiently waiting for it when Season 1 ended.

With that being said, Apple - at least in my opinion - recognized the popularity of the show and opted to wait until all of our free subscriptions ended to begin Season 2. Of course, I don’t have any proof to back my claim… :)

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
First I got a few months TV+ for free then my mom got a year for free.
Now it’s a year later and I still have free TV+. I’ve looked and looked but can’t find any way to subscribe to pay for TV+

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m still on cable so….

Never liked cable and as soon as I found out you can download movies and music and tv-shows, I started doing that.
Now 24 years later I don’t watch mainstream tv at all.

Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and TV+ are my streaming services and everything else what’s not on there, miraculously appears in Plex after some effort.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Never liked cable and as soon as I found out you can download movies and music and tv-shows, I started doing that.
Now 24 years later I don’t watch mainstream tv at all.

Netflix, Prime, Disney+ and TV+ are my streaming services and everything else what’s not on there, miraculously appears in Plex after some effort.

I watch sports, a little news and that’s it. I’m not a TV guy. My father used to call it the “idiot” box.
I’m more of an outside in nature guy. To many people who are confined to indoors for various reasons it can bring entertainment and companionship so I see why it’s so popular.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
If they continue to give it for free, is there a need to seek out how to pay :) under subscriptions in general settings (they pitch AppleOne but have the “subscribe to individual” toward the bottom).

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I watch sports, a little news and that’s it. I’m not a TV guy. My father used to call it the “idiot” box.
I’m more of an outside in nature guy. To many people who are confined to indoors for various reasons it can bring entertainment and companionship so I see why it’s so popular.

Good for You :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad