Folio users

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Apple folio case users....curious how long have you had it, how’s it holding up and how are you enjoying it?

Last edited:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried folios in the past they are nice but answering the phone is a pain. I purchased the Nomad case from best buy they are very well made.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I tried folios in the past they are nice but answering the phone is a pain. I purchased the Nomad case from best buy they are very well made.

Same here, I have always had a hard time answering the phone using a folio case and I just stick with the Apple OEM leather case and it has worked well for me.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

While I've used folio cases, I always get the detachable ones. It gives the protection advantage of a folio, when I need it, but I can still easily make calls and take pictures without the folio portion of the case. It is nice not having to carry a separate wallet.

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
While I've used folio cases, I always get the detachable ones. It gives the protection advantage of a folio, when I need it, but I can still easily make calls and take pictures without the folio portion of the case. It is nice not having to carry a separate wallet.

But most of those detachable cases prevent wireless charging as far as I know.

This is a huge disadvantage for me.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
But most of those detachable cases prevent wireless charging as far as I know.

This is a huge disadvantage for me.

Yes, if they use a magnet to attach the case then they won't wirelessly charge, that is the negative with those cases. For me, when I want to use a wallet type case, it is worth that trade off to me -- though I can understand that it isn't worth it for others.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151