folders?

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
I got "Categories" to file some of my many games/apps...

but I heard somewhere that there is a program that not only does that but allows you to put folders and then password protect them and you can put more than just icons inside them... you can put files etc...

anyone know what I'm talking about? I cant seem to find this app again. Knew I shoulda downloaded it when I saw it.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
well, it seems that the "folders" program available in the App store is waaay different than the "categories" program thru Cydia.

Folders does not store your icons/programs just video, pics etc.

so, there is really no comparison between the two... just thought I'd let you guys know.

I like both but each of them has their little issues that irk me. Folders could definitely use a few tweaks.. I sshed some files over into the folder that all the rest are and they dont show up...

I restarted the iphone, still nothing. Folders also changes the names of all the files it imports... it gives them crazy names like tempaq923qw04 impossible to tell whats what until you open it.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Sounds like Apple got a hold of that program, with their crazy file names created for songs and movies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanJack