Question Flying

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Chris Cook said:
do iPhones and headphones such as beats only work within a certain feet when flying or was that back in the day

What do you mean, ‘within a certain feet when flying’? If you’re asking whether or not the iPhone and headphones will work during a flight then the answer is yes. If the headphones/earbuds are connected to the iPhone via Bluetooth, they will still work as long as they’re in Bluetooth range of the iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought they used to be distorted or something like that within a certain range in the air, if you know what I mean
There may have indeed been a time when that occurred, but I’ve never experienced it. Typically, when I fly I have my Bose QC-35 and my AirPods Pro with me and I don’t experience any kind of interference or distortion while using them.

Reactions: Chris Cook5

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
There may have indeed been a time when that occurred, but I’ve never experienced it. Typically, when I fly I have my Bose QC-35 and my AirPods Pro with me and I don’t experience any kind of interference or distortion while using them.

He answered it

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Flew to Arizona from South Carolina back in October and I issued my AirPods with my iPhone with no issues. I also used the Delta wired buds with the seatback infotainment system.

91032bfe1d4e0462e06aef725bf3a21c.jpg

Reactions: Chris Cook5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukasmuller