Feedly

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
And, they’re back:
11:30am PST: The second line of defense is up and wave #2 has been neutralized. You should be able to access feedly via feedly.com, feedly mobile apps and third party apps. These criminals are determined to try to extort some money and we are determined to say no to extortion and focus on building a stronger feedly instead. Thanks again for your overwhelmingly positive support throughout the last 2 days.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Feedly is currently being targeted by a third round of DDoS attacks. We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience. - Feedly

The war wages on :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Appears to be back online. Maybe Bruce Willis can be in the Feedly movie about this DDoS attack lol

Die Hard: A good day to DDoS hard

Lol.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Appears to be back online. Maybe Bruce Willis can be in the Feedly movie about this DDoS attack lol

Die Hard: A good day to DDoS hard

Lol.

It’s not back up for me - at least not BAU. I have about 40 feeds that give me 300-500 articles each day. So far, I’ve seen about 5 articles.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It?s not back up for me - at least not BAU. I have about 40 feeds that give me 300-500 articles each day. So far, I?ve seen about 5 articles.

Hmm. I tried 10 min ago with Unread and it worked. Just checked it now and not working. Probably intermittent.

Bummer.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Update...

4:15am PST: Partially neutralized. You can access feedly from the US. We are working on enabling access from the rest of the world.

10:15am PST: The dev team is looking at options to work around the transatlantic issue. We will try to give you more details in 2 hours.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I've tried force closing the Reeder app and still no luck. I haven't bothered to restart the phone itself yet.

This is probably why...

Question asked to Feedly: Feedly is up for me here in Brazil, however there are too few new items. It?s not fully working at this moment, right?

Answer:
Yes. The attacks have slowed down some of our pollers. We are working on increasing the speed. - Feedly

So, it'll take a little while for all to get their feeds. Hand in there :)

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Wave #3 fully neutralized. Everything is back to normal. You should be able to access your feedly on the web, via feedly mobile and via third party applications.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travishoang