Failure to communicate: Apple cuts off Beeper Mini messaging app for Android

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If what’s in the article is true then it’s a shame the app was pulled. Having said that, I’m not surprised by Apple’s reaction.

In addition, I don’t think the app would prevent Android users who want to switch to the iPhone from switching.

Then again, I’m not a kid and therefore, iMessage would not be the primary reason for me switching to an iPhone. Heck, if things hadn’t gone south with RIM, I’d more than likely still be using a BlackBerry…. ;)

Reactions: Lee_Bo

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Then again, I’m not a kid and therefore, iMessage would not be the primary reason for me switching to an iPhone. Heck, if things hadn’t gone south with RIM, I’d more than likely still be using a BlackBerry…. ;)

Ditto. I loved all my Blackberry devices.

aiwama

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Have people ever heard of WhatsApp? It is a free app! That's what the rest of the world, where the vast majority of Androids and iPhones can be found, use. People only use iMessage in the US.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Have people ever heard of WhatsApp? It is a free app! That's what the rest of the world, where the vast majority of Androids and iPhones can be found, use. People only use iMessage in the US.

Funny that, I live in the UK and most of my communication is on iMessage.
What leads you to believe What’s App is free ? do you put no value on your Data?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77