Ever LOST your MagSafe wallet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Countless threads on the wallets falling off. All of my cards are in stored digitally in Apple wallet. 99% of my purchasing are with apple pay which is MORE secure than an physical card. License is stored in Apple wallet as well. Apple Magsafe wallet in obsolete in 2024. Why risk something so important as a Credit card or ID and risk it falling off. Like I said countless threads of magsafe wallets falling off. Use Apple pay and all of those issues resolved. Welcome to the 21st century.
My license can't be stored on the iPhone, and I shop in enough many places where tap-to-pay isn't supported. Most of the restaurants that I go to do not accept tap-to-pay as well. That said: I use Apple Pay everywhere I can.

Almost three years in and my MagSafe wallet has never fallen off, even in my pocket. Like I said, I don't use it every day, but it's on my phone case a lot of the time.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
On those days while traveling, I use a Spigen case wallet. Less, bulky and more secure. The Magsafe wallet causes the phone to feel "off balance" and awkward. Almost as bad as carrying the Magsafe battery pack all day.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
On those days while traveling, I use a Spigen case wallet. Less, bulky and more secure. The Magsafe wallet causes the phone to feel "off balance" and awkward. Almost as bad as carrying the Magsafe battery pack all day.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.