Elon Musk has lost Twitter over $30 billion in less than a year

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There’s a difference between “losing $30 billion dollars and being valued $30 billion dollars less than before.

Jbairdjr

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yet he will be saving millions or billions by not paying people that must have served no purpose at the company.
I doubt these numbers, and they still don't reflect what someone might pay if the company was for sale, as opposed to what the stock value is.
Its amazing how the tech world turned on Elon when he decided he wouldn't censor speech on his platform.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Its amazing how the tech world turned on Elon when he decided he wouldn't censor speech on his platform.

Exactly, and that’s what I find amazing. The information that’s been uncovered is astounding and frightening at the same time. In addition, the people who are hating on Elon won’t even take the time to read his tweets and they immediately shrug off the information that’s been uncovered as lies/misinformation without even reading it. It blows my mind.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yet he will be saving millions or billions by not paying people that must have served no purpose at the company.
I doubt these numbers, and they still don't reflect what someone might pay if the company was for sale, as opposed to what the stock value is.

He censors speech everyday. Do not spread misinformation here.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Exactly, and that’s what I find amazing. The information that’s been uncovered is astounding and frightening at the same time. In addition, the people who are hating on Elon won’t even take the time to read his tweets and they immediately shrug off the information that’s been uncovered as lies/misinformation without even reading it. It blows my mind.

He regularly retweets crazy Qanon conspiracy theories. He has been fact checked to death over it. If those retweets are blowing your mind then I suggest you remove yourself from social media. It sounds like you’ve been down some rabbit holes that are not good for you. Nobody is punishing elon. He brought this all on himself. The dude is an idiot.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He regularly retweets crazy Qanon conspiracy theories. He has been fact checked to death over it. If those retweets are blowing your mind then I suggest you remove yourself from social media. It sounds like you’ve been down some rabbit holes that are not good for you. Nobody is punishing elon. He brought this all on himself. The dude is an idiot.

(Laughing)…I wouldn’t have expected anything less from you….

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
(Laughing)…I wouldn’t have expected anything less from you….

You are certainly welcome to share his revelations. Unless he didn’t really expose anything. In that case a meaningless suggestion followed by an emoji is your best bet.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are certainly welcome to share his revelations. Unless he didn’t really expose anything. In that case a meaningless suggestion followed by an emoji is your best bet.

No thank you. What I wanted to say has been said and vice versa. Now there are two lines of thought/views for everyone to see and that’s what it’s all about. Thanks for your assistance.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
No thank you. What I wanted to say has been said and vice versa. Now there are two lines of thought/views for everyone to see and that’s what it’s all about. Thanks for your assistance.

That sounds fair. I’ll go ahead and support my position with facts since that’s what my position is based on.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I’m pretty sure Elon is not an idiot, but this looks like a very convoluted way to get Twitter on the cheap !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77