Does the iPhone 5S count steps on a treadmill?

steve72852

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the 'Lose It' app and wondered if anyone has tried the pedometer (step counter capability) of the Iphone 5s on a treadmill? I would use it with an armband. If so how did it perform? Please respond soon. Thanks and Happy New Year... Steve...

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the 'Lose It' app and wondered if anyone has tried the pedometer (step counter capability) of the Iphone 5s on a treadmill? I would use it with an armband. If so how did it perform? Please respond soon. Thanks and Happy New Year... Steve...

Hi Steve :) I use an app called Footsteps. Works great! I alternate between an armband and putting it on my leg too. I reply to emails when I walk and use elliptical ... I know kinda crazy....and sometimes the lack of movement in my arms from time to time will pause it.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Steve :) I use an app called Footsteps. Works great! I alternate between an armband and putting it on my leg too. I reply to emails when I walk and use elliptical ... I know kinda crazy....and sometimes the lack of movement in my arms from time to time will pause it.

Thanks for the heads up Elizabeth2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk