Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I may expand by one more and look at a dark blue sport band.....

I just picked up the midnight blue sport band about a week ago. I'm really glad I got it.
8cf71287183e065d6f41271678b6325c.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
In just the few minutes since I got it from UPS and put it on my SG Sport I can tell that the Riega Penom Milanese loop is MUCH better than the BRG I bought before. I've been flexing my wrist like crazy trying to force a micro adjustment and nothing! THIS is what I want out of loop!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
In just the few minutes since I got it from UPS and put it on my SG Sport I can tell that the Riega Penom Milanese loop is MUCH better than the BRG I bought before. I've been flexing my wrist like crazy trying to force a micro adjustment and nothing! THIS is what I want out of loop!

Good to know! Glad you got one you like :) Still looking at a few of the other woven... may have to swing by the Apple store tomorrow.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have requested the royal blue sport (couldn't help it after seeing @bamf-hacker 's) and the black woven for Father's Day. I've been a really good dad this year so I'm crossing my fingers for both.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I've just ordered the Black Nylon and the Walnut Sport 42mm bands. The Midnight Blue came with one of the Watches. I'm tempted to get a Yellow Sport, but maybe not this time around.

The Stone looks good, as does the Fog, but that's been discontinued. I wasn't a fan of the Milanese Loop until I saw the Apple version in black. I like!

I really like the look of the Classic Buckle in Saddle Brown. That will look good with any of the Watches, but $149! I'll have to work up to that.

Third-party bands put me off, not being able to try before I by. I'll have to check Best Buy and Target to see if they have any that might tempt me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77