Do Use Your iPhone 4 In A Case?

iPhone with a case or without???

• Total voters

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Speck Candyshell AND a padded pouch AND an Invisible Shield on screen.

I wish it was seethrough tho because I wish the apple logo was visible.

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you use your iPhone in a case?
Do you use your iPhone every place?

I would not would not go without a case,
I would not go without it any place!
I would not forget it in a car
Nor be without in a bar.
I do not like it without a case
I would not take it anyplace!

Sorry, the thread title just asked for this.
I use a custom printed Uncommon capsule case. They work well and they had excellent customer service when there was a problem with our order.

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Kate Spade polkadot case at the Apple store the day I got my iPhone. Stupid thing didn't last 2 weeks...came apart & very flimsy. I ended up finding a ifrogz silicone case, the clear to pink fade with polkadots, for $9.99 at Marshall's. It's much better...and you can see the Apple logo. It's also not as bulky. :)

So just an update...the iFrogz case didn't work out so well. The bottom of the case was flimsy. The front part of the bottom broke (it was a thin strip of silicone), so I ended up ordering the Incipio Dual Case from the Verizon website (I get 25% off accessories thru my company's deal with Verizon & I got the free 2 day shipping which was a bonus). I'm pleased so far...it's much sturdier at the bottom.:D

ARSkemp

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I kept switching back and forth between no case with pouch and a bumper knockoff. I really love how the phone feels without the case.

Currently, I use the bumper when I go to the bars/parties, but otherwise I do not use it.

My phone however is not technically "naked". I have a screen protector on the front and back and a lucky labs spectra wrap for the sides that stay on 24/7 and are used in conjunction with the pouch. Unless you look at it closely you cannot tell that either are on it though.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have a bumper and an Incase snap on but lately I have been running with no case and an iCarbon white back and a clear Ghost Armor on the front.

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I use the translucent smoke NGP case from Incipio on my black iphone 4. I use a clear Belkin View case on my white iphone 4. My wife switches back and forth between a purple Incase slider and translucent magenta Belkin View on her black iphone 4. My son uses a white/black Otterbox Commuter on his black iphone 4.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Speck case that I received from Apple during their free case program. I love the case. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

RSS

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I use an Incipio Delta when I'm hiking or outside. Really liking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member