Did the iPhone 15 Pro just get boring?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know about you all, but I’m fine with the current buttons. Heck, I was fine with the buttons on all of my previous iPhone models. In fact, I don’t even waste my time thinking about stuff like that. I suppose I’m learning to be more appreciative and grateful in this phase of my life.

Reactions: Annie_M and pr1nce

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know about you all, but I’m fine with the current buttons. Heck, I was fine with the buttons on all of my previous iPhone models. In fact, I don’t even waste my time thinking about stuff like that. I suppose I’m learning to be more appreciative and grateful in this phase of my life.

I’m the same way. I don’t have a problem with the current buttons. I don’t spend time thinking about the buttons on my iPhones.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m the same way. I don’t have a problem with the current buttons. I don’t spend time thinking about the buttons on my iPhones.

I know, right? I mean I understand some people will desire things like that and that’s fine. I’m not knocking them or anything. All I know is my iPhone is well-made, sturdy, fast and does what I need it to do. Furthermore, I don’t expect it to be anything other than what it is…an iPhone….specifically, an iPhone I was willing to purchase. Know what I mean?

Reactions: pr1nce

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I only need the thing at funerals nowadays ! so I could not give a tinkers curse for a solid state mute button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2