Did anyone who ordered with accessories get a tracking #?

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible that orders placed before the "official start time" are the ones with glitches? Have other pre-3:00 a.m. EST orders gotten tracking information?

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible that orders placed before the "official start time" are the ones with glitches? Have other pre-3:00 a.m. EST orders gotten tracking information?

No. I called VZW and they confirmed TWICE that my order was ready to go, but with no tracking number.

JCDOVE77

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I ordered the Iphone with a case.

I have a FedEx tracking number which is live - shows "Left FedEx origin Facility " Ontario, CA.

Delivery 02/07

Phildo#IM

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon told me that if I ordered with accessories, my phone would not arrive until the 10th at the earliest because that's when they would be ready and shipped together.. I was told to ship in pieces if I wanted it earlier

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon told me that if I ordered with accessories, my phone would not arrive until the 10th at the earliest because that's when they would be ready and shipped together.. I was told to ship in pieces if I wanted it earlier

Lots of people with accessories are getting the tracking numbers.

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

That's weird - the rep I talked to said my stuff would all be shipped together. I ordered the 32gb with a case at 2:04 am CST and my order is being shipped UPS with a delivery of 2/7 by noon

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at about 2:05 CST with a case and screen protector. Still no tracking number, but I did dial *611 and checked my order status. It said my order had been shipped and to expect it in 2-3 business days.

Mossberg

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my InCase Hard Cover case from VZW a couple days before I ordered my 32GB iphone. The phone has a tracking # and is showing picked up. The case is yet to have a shipped status per VZW website. I'm glad I ordered them separately, for I feared this might happen and delay the phone.

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a Belkin case and some screen protectors. My order was confirmed at 3:17 a.m. and is in transit in TN right now. Scheduled for delivery on Monday. It says that my package weighs 2 lbs so I am assuming it is both my phone and accessories.

Hope this helps...

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

i was told that it might not even arrive until after if you ordered with an accessory.

if the accessory sold out they're gonna wait till they can ship both together

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
i was told that it might not even arrive until after if you ordered with an accessory.

if the accessory sold out they're gonna wait till they can ship both together

and this is why i waited 6 hrs and ordered my accessories separate, which came today the 49.99 package deal. Only part that sucks is now im staring at it's clothes but don't got the body yet.