• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Could we have a Suggestion Box???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
First of all, if this isn't the right place to post it, I apologize, and will understand completely if it is moved.

I've just been reading a thread about someone having issues with iMessage and lagging. A debate came up about correct terminology, and there seems to be some confusion that is mutual among regular "iMore-ians" and "Newbie iMore-ians".

Two things occured to me:

1. It would be helpful to have some sort of suggestion box for all of the iMore volunteers to post in when they have a suggestion, or even a question.
  2. It occurred to me that I also get confused over some of these things.
    I believe that it's important that we use correct terminology and think it would be helpful if there was some sort of Glossary of Apple terms, that could include, soft shutdown, hard shut down, factory reset, DFU, etc.

Just my 2 cents! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Great idea. In the meantime, I recommend you use the ‘general-chat’ channel via Slack to post any suggestions.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So if someone pus the suggestion in the suggestion box that's been suggested, would that create a time warp loop?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I miss you guys and I miss being an Ambassador. I voluntarily resigned from my position because of my move from the UK to the USA for work and all the craziness that brought with it. I'm going to try to do my part round here until I can regain my position and become an Ambassador again. Work has slacked off (no kidding) and so I want to get more involved again. *sigh*

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I miss you guys and I miss being an Ambassador. I voluntarily resigned from my position because of my move from the UK to the USA for work and all the craziness that brought with it. I'm going to try to do my part round here until I can regain my position and become an Ambassador again. Work has slacked off (no kidding) and so I want to get more involved again. *sigh*

This is awesome news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman