Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helio9965

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Will be more easier to use with the new rechargeable capability via lightning cables. Wont have to worry about charging anymore. The magic keyboard and magic mouse and the new enhanced touch capabilities will help a lot in OS X El Capitan. :)

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I would use the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with my iPad to complete my college assignments on the go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thynameisjamar

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
What I am going to love most about these new devices are their slimmer profiles and that they are rechargeable! I travel often, and i find it so cumbersome to travel with so many rechargeable AA batteries and a charger for them as well.

I use these devices for perfect moments of laziness as well projecting on a bigger screen. I love to connect my macbook pro to a large tv in the hotel room. From there I can do work in bed. Or not do work in bed lol.

I hope i win but if not, I'm still purchasing!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would use the new Magic accessories with a shared iMac in my family Tahoe cabin... wouldn't have to worry about batteries with the new rechargeable feature!

KrazyRogue

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait to use all the shortcuts that my old mouse doesn't support. Love that the new devices are rechargeable so you don't have to fiddle with batteries. Thanks for opportunity!

skryerx

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Would love the new keyboard to use between the new AppleTV and my iPad air2. Would be nice to have a proper keyboard and I can keep the case I like (Apple Leather iPad Air2 Case).

MTBguy

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I would certainly use the Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 for my creative writing. My kids are always wearing out the batteries in my old keyboard and mouse so it would be EPIC to have rechargeable ones. And, since I'm broke, I'd love to WIN! :)

tpony

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd use both Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse with my MacBook Pro. Not having to worry about changing batteries will be a nice perk.

CrashFreeze

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
My first thought was of how much I would enjoy force touch. But I think the biggest thing would be the new keys on the keyboard. I know others might disagree but I really enjoy the feel of the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1