Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vowels

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
In front of my MacBook Pro, which can now seat upon a new shiny stand, for all to see, rather than in the midst of the riff raff of desktop items : )

Citadelsix

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd use them with my new iMac 27" retina (purchased just over a month ago, unfortunately, to replace my beloved 24" iMac that died) to avoid the dreaded sudden low battery disconnect. As a grad student, it is really frustrating to be in a rhythm dissertating and have dying batteries force you to stop what you're doing.

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Using the Magic Keyboard as an external keyboard for my iPad Mini 4, and the Magic Trackpad to improve navigation and ease of use with the iMac

jdlumagbas

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
The fact that I don't have to go digging around for spare AA batteries is a winner for me! I test drove the keyboard at our local Apple Store and I can right away tell the difference compared to the last model. I would like to get my hands on a new keyboard. Force Touch on the trackpad is a nice bonus too!

TrafficGuy

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I have to agree with several of the comments cheering the move from disposable batteries to rechargeable batteries, It's be great to recharge the new keyboard and trackpad via my MBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564