[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulk2016

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

May the force be with me....let win one of these....

Constantina

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Don't know who would be more excited to get this - this 'adults' or the 'kids'

billpeck

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

I can think of all kinds of mischief this little guy could get into at my house.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I would love to have a BB-8 on my desk as I work. I love the idea of putting him in Sentry Mode and play around during my breaks!

imtravis

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

This would go well with My Star Wars Lego collection on my desk. Plus, I could use it to annoy the boss.

Josh Shorter

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

BB-8 was so cool. An amazing addition to the Star Wars universe.

ypmaiya

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site

The BB 8 would be a great companion at the office to reduce my stress levels... Would love to get one...

Gabrulfo1

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site

I am the human this Droid is looking for! It's like the perfect pet for me!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I really want my own personal droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB