[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGBenz1

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

That is the Droid I've been looking for!!

ORMagana

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

👋🏼 You WILL disregard all other contestants and give this droid to ME 👋🏼

cy_berry

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site

It will be fantastic to win BB-8!! For all Stars Wars fan it will be ideal gift but I hope I will be the big winner :)

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site

Would love to win this cute little gadget.

Bb-8 really did good in the new Star Wars!

applemaximus

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Best "toy" to come out for iOS! My so would love this.

l.chacon44

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site

Gosh I would love to win this BB-8 droid!! My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I would love to give this to her but as a broke college student I can't afford to go out and grab one...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

A mate has one. They are incredibly fun to play with apparently.

hasnul 86

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site

A contest competitive this is. And be a Jedi I must. May the force be strong with me to take this droid home.

malsyboy

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Looks awesome! BB8 is my favourite droid.

rdchevy

May 20, 2012
Visit site

My grand daughter would love to have this. May the force be with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564