[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry_W

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Love this little droid. Great toy to get out at a party!!

Mazen Daouk

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

I will be an amazing gift to my daughter Serena, who hasn't see me sine april's 20

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iphonedroid

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

If I win this BB 8, we are going to the coast and headed straight for the sand dunes. There we'll re-enact a scene from SW VII, The Force Awakens! I'll play Fin. Thanks.

missktown

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

Merry Christmas to all Star Wars fans....May the Force and BB-8 be with you!!

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like a ton of fun, but I would give it to the Grandson if I was the lucky winner.

mcgahab

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Ack! I love BB-8. I literally cried everytime he popped up on screen. I want one so bad!

HermyKa

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

I love BB-8 he's the best actor in the saga. To be honest he's the only thing worth going to see the new Star Wars movie. To show you the extent of my love for this lil robot, I wrote a rap in his honor.

BB-8
He's my mate.
I want to hold
him, yea he's gonna be so cajoled
of my love.
Uh, he brings joy
to the delivery boy
I swear I'll never be annoyed
with him
Yo I wrote this on a whim
But I'm so good I'm like Jakob ludwig karl grimm.

THANK YOU GOODBYE I LOVE BB8 FOREVER PLS GIVE HIM TO ME THANKS BYE LOVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77