Case for iPhone 6S suitable for dock station?

I

iMore Question

Case for IPhone 6S suitable for dock station

I am using my 128GB IPhone 6S as an audio player connected to receiver through docking station with lightning connector. I cannot find any case that allows firm connection, they are all to thick and the lightning jack simply does not go through the phone deep enough. I have found the temporary remedy - I cut out the portion of the case around the jack but it is far from perfect, it is loose and doe not look nice. Can you help me, are there are cases that allow stable connection with dock station?
Best,
Vladimir

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Case for IPhone 6S suitable for dock station

Welcome to iMore. I have had docking stations for every iPhone I have owned. To this day I have never found a case that will work with it. I have always had to remove the case for a proper fit. Anything that makes the phone bigger will not work. Which pretty much includes all cases.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I tend to go for cases that do not completely cover that area of the phone on the bottom. This ensures that I can always use my charging dock.

Rgn

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
How does the Morphie case work with my lightning port dock connector?
to connect to a lightning port the bottom of the case has to be removed.
The seam on the case is towards the bottom of the case and is detachable this is a pic of the mophie juice pack heluim for the iphone 5 IMG_0453[1].JPG

Kai Altstaedt1

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
w00cash1020 is right. You should rather look for the dock that fits with all cases. I recommend the lambda-dock (e.g. at etsy, ck-altstaedt.de) that does this trick. Like the HiRise but I prefer wood.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855