Cardboard space holder

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello I just purchased a Nike Apple Watch series 6. When I opened it there was a cardboard space holder where the watch band would be. They they gave my the sport band separately. I watch some the unboxing videos and they should the band comes inside the Apple Watch packaging. Is this normal?
29643744d736c070b97cf163ee8e3924.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've never had a Nike AW, but when I bought the normal S5 last year it came in a package with two boxes back to back, the watch in one box, the watch band in another, with a wrapper around the two boxes. I believe that Apple changed to this with the Apple Watch Studio (where you chose the watch and then chose the band that goes with it.)

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a Nike AW, but when I bought the normal S5 last year it came in a package with two boxes back to back, the watch in one box, the watch band in another, with a wrapper around the two boxes. I believe that Apple changed to this with the Apple Watch Studio (where you chose the watch and then chose the band that goes with it.)

Damn I could have chosen a different band with the watch? Thank you for your reply.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I didn't purchase in the store with the S5 - I ordered online and had it delivered.

I’m just going to exchange it for another one. Seeing that cardboard in there made me feel like it was previously used. Thanks for the responses guys. Really appreciate it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’m just going to exchange it for another one. Seeing that cardboard in there made me feel like it was previously used. Thanks for the responses guys. Really appreciate it.

If you buy from apple and chose your own band, it has the cardboard. If you buy from a place like BB you can’t choose your band so the band comes in the box. Apple puts the cardboard in there to fill the space since you choose your band and it comes in separate packaging.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
If you buy from apple and chose your own band, it has the cardboard. If you buy from a place like BB you can’t choose your band so the band comes in the box. Apple puts the cardboard in there to fill the space since you choose your band and it comes in separate packaging.

I only chose that band because it was the one that was on the website. If I would have known I would have selected another band. I asked Apple if I could exchange it but they said no. I didn’t even open the band. Thanks Garz

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77