• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Cannot complete 'verification' process of iWatch iOS 4.1 software download on iPhone 7 Plus

stagdance

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
I am using a iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 11.1 software and an iWatch Series 3 running 4.01 software.

I have today tried to download the new iOS 4.1 software version for my iWatch 3 and it downloaded perfectly through my iWatch App on my iPhone 7 Plus as usual.

However it seem to be unable to complete the 'verification' process and therefore I am unable to install it in my iWatch.

I have tried to reboot the iPhone and reselect the iWatch App, but it continually shows 1 software update available for download and the app continues to show the iPhone is still in the 'verification process' after 2 hours. Any suggestions as to how to correct this problem or again restart the same download?

stagdance

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Many thanks for the advice and assistance! The verification process completed properly on the iPhone 7 and the new 4.1 software version now appears to be installing properly in the iWatch 3..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman