Can I transfer files from my iPhone to Windows 10 w/o having to install anything?

DDE12

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
I am looking for an iphone app that will simply transfer files (specifically photos and videos) to our Win 10 server once daily. I do not want an app that requires an account or software to be installed on the windows box or involve a cloud. This is for my wife's phone. I use [redacted] for android [redacted]. Is there an app in the App Store that will accomplish this. Thank you in advance for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDE12

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
Re: Is there a Sync app in the App Store that will...

Google photos appears to involve a cloud and installing Google Photos on the PC, which is not what I am looking for. I wold like to transfer files from the iphone to windows shares without installing anything on the windows box.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is there a Sync app in the App Store that will...

Unfortunately since you can't access the files on an iPhone like a removable drive, you would need some service installed on the PC. I'm not the most familiar with Apple on Windows so I'm not entirely sure if Apple fully nixed iTunes on Windows yet. However, that would be your best option in terms of avoiding cloud-based services.