Can I Return a Phone From Walmart to Apple Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashhh

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, you need another one. It's "you're" as in "you" and "are" not "your."

You're welcome!

Also, as I stated before, you need a lesson in reading comprehension. I stated in a previous post that I am referring to a second iphone 5. Of course you missed that, as niceties like reading and comprehension are pointless exercises; no need to waste any time since your only agenda is to spout a useless, uninformed and poorly written opinion.

Thanks for the English lesson.

Big help there.

Your phone was not scratched out of the box. Your full of it. You would have noticed right away. It's was after you scratched the phone with your lightning connector that you noticed the scratches. Anyone who would complain of scratches would have noticed immediately not after a data transfer and a full charge. Your telling me you never looked at the bottom of the phone before the 3rd time using it. Admit it, you scratched your phone. Try practicing accountability it goes a long way. Your in that I have improper English.. Try looking at yourself.

flashhh

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
A classless troll post. Believe it or not, apple makes mistakes. Your fascistic, submissive personality however, perceives anyone who dares criticizes your pseudo deity as a threat, so of course you attack mindlessly. How's that workin' out for ya?

Don't let the door hit ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1