Camera SD Card to iPhone?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's a pipe dream, but is there such a thing as a cord that connects iPhone to a SD card reader?

I want to take photos on my DSLR and be able to Instagram them easily if I want. Perhaps there is an app or even a jailbreak tweak that allows me to use the iPad card reader?

Thanks for your help!

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh that is great! Perfect actually. Guess I'll need to wait for an iPhone 5 jailbreak then... And the tweak to be updated.

Thanks so much guys.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Actually I think it is back to the drawing board... CameraConnector seems to only connect devices like keyboards to your iDevice.

C Rogers

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Not trying to troll, but if this is functionality you really want, you might check out Samsung S3, S4, and Note 2 (I have the Note 2) for your next phone. They all have USB OTG file transfer built in, no Root/jailbreak necessary. You can also connect your camera directly to your phone with a standard USB cable (though I prefer just plugging the card into the USB OTG card reader to conserve my DSLR battery power).

Don't get the Nexus 4, though. It's ride may be as smooth as the iPhone, but no USB OTG is a big deal-breaker for me.

Eye-fi cards do work with iPhone, but only with some cameras, and also the drain camera battery horribly (from experience).

iPhones definitely still have the smoothest ride around, but I'll put up with a little stutter here and there for the extra functionality I need for work.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Recently lost my jailbreak, now on 6.1.3... And Android starts to become more and more appealing. Still on contract for some months though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4