• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Best privacy screen/glass

krazirob

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Anyone rocking a privacy screen? I have used the Zagg brand my whole life and still have zagg on my X but they don’t have privacy glass for the X.

What is everyone using for privacy and how are they holding up.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used their privacy glass on my iPhone X but I'd recommend Bodyguardz SpyGlass. I do have their Pure Glass screen protector and it works very well. They also have a 20% off sale currently (currently the SpyGlass is $32), have lifetime replacement, and give a 20% sitewide discount to previous registered customers.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to hear why you all use privacy screens.

If you use your phone in public places, it is nice to not have people look over and see what you are doing on your phone. Most of the time it is unnecessary, for me, but there are times I'll be on a financial website and want the privacy. It is especially nice for people that take a commuter bus/train to work daily.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If you use your phone in public places, it is nice to not have people look over and see what you are doing on your phone. Most of the time it is unnecessary, for me, but there are times I'll be on a financial website and want the privacy. It is especially nice for people that take a commuter bus/train to work daily.

I can see needing it for that situation.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Anyone rocking a privacy screen? I have used the Zagg brand my whole life and still have zagg on my X but they don’t have privacy glass for the X.

What is everyone using for privacy and how are they holding up.

Zagg does have privacy for the X. It’s on my phone now

brandonflan

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I got the Zagg Privacy Glass on my X as well. I didn’t even know they were available until I went to upgrade at Verizon.

I had to grab that one instantly

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman