Best iPhone4s Wallpaper of the week!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For sure seashell an excellent choice to put up for a screenie. Fits everything needed to take the honors this week. Congrats again and keep this trend going.. You have a lot of talent. and she makes her own which is even better. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It was fun being there while it lasted...maybe ios7 jb, we'll see!
Hey kid it will be around sooner than you think a JB that is. Anymore it doesn't take anytime for these guys to come up with one so just sit tight and before you know it you will see a JB.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
hey everyone...i literally just stumbled upon this thread. didn't even realize it exsisted {embarrased face}
(sometimes one would think i live under a rock:p LOL)

I wanted to congratulate you all on screen shots well done :yes: Brayton, Seashell x 2! and Rdiddy. Nicely done by all 3 of you:D

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
As usual, I'm late. Heads up - I'll also be late next week as I won't be here after Tuesday. :)

On to the winner of the week:

ThePinkChameleon with her beautiful colorful wallpaper found here:

PinkCham.jpg

Enjoy!

Remember to post your screen shots in the 4s Wallpaper thread found here for a chance to see your home screen featured next week!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
As usual, I'm late. Heads up - I'll also be late next week as I won't be here after Tuesday. :)

On to the winner of the week:

ThePinkChameleon with her beautiful colorful wallpaper found here:

View attachment 39158

Enjoy!

Remember to post your screen shots in the 4s Wallpaper thread found here for a chance to see your home screen featured next week!

Congrats Pink!! Nice work as usual ma'am

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Awwww I knew it wouldn't be long till one of your amazing screenshots was a winner !!!!!!! :dancing: Congrats Pink !!!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am extremely busy at work and will post two wallpapers this Friday for the winners. I've barely had time to eat let alone goof off online.

That's the only problem with vacation. All the work piles up when I'm gone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77