Best free photo editing apps in 2023

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
PicsArt AI Photo Editor is one of those rip offs, where they claim to be free. But to get the good features, you pay $59 and $71 a year in-app purchase. So, not really free.

Facetune AI is not free. Sure download for free. Then in-app purchases eat you up for the newest features. I purchased the legacy basic version for $2.99 about 10 years ago. Instead of updating it with new features, Lightricks made a new app, and wants me to pay them every month. The version I purchased has now been removed from the App Store. RIP OFF!

I can go on and on about these apps the iMore writer claims are free. They're NOT!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
PicsArt AI Photo Editor is one of those rip offs, where they claim to be free. But to get the good features, you pay $59 and $71 a year in-app purchase. So, not really free.

Facetune AI is not free. Sure download for free. Then in-app purchases eat you up for the newest features. I purchased the legacy basic version for $2.99 about 10 years ago. Instead of updating it with new features, Lightricks made a new app, and wants me to pay them every month. The version I purchased has now been removed from the App Store. RIP OFF!

I can go on and on about these apps the iMore writer claims are free. They're NOT!

The good ol’ days are gone, my friend. Developers want customers to rent (cough-cough), I mean subscribe to their apps so they can have reoccurring revenue.

You can’t really blame them. Still, customers as a whole, have the power to make a change. The problem is that the majority of us simply accepts it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok, this made me laugh out loud.

e4ccf66051a3915023e8cdeeaa68d961.jpg

You know who we CAN trust? The users here you actually USE apps, not the writers who are getting PAID to recommend these free (to download) apps.

Now, with that being said, yes I do subscribe to a service. I have the Adobe Creative Cloud service. The photography bundle is $10/mo but I get a slew of apps to use. All for the same price. And they work great. THAT is a great service to have, not all these “here today, gone tomorrow” developers.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77