Best buy return policy now only 14 days?

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just bought an iphone for full retail at BB and was told that their return policy is now 14 days because that's what VZW is doing. Anyone else confirm or deny this?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy has been 14 days for a long time... for things like phones, cameras, computers, GPS, etc... other items are 30 days...

... unless you have the Sliver level of their Rewards Zone... then you get 45 days for everything....

Reactions: shipwrestler125

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
no Apple's is 14 days also. Did you mean best buy's is 30 days?

No, I'm afraid you are incorrect. Apple's is 30 days. Here's the policy from their website:

iPhone Return Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your iPhone purchase, you can return your undamaged iPhone to the Apple Online Store within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please visit online Order Status or call 1-800-676-2775 to request a return. If you return your iPhone within 30 calendar days from shipment, you will not be charged a restocking fee. The iPhone must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.

Apple Sales and Refund Policy

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm reading and trying to figure out why people brought up Apple and VZW. The OP asked if anyone could confirm what Best Buy's return policy.

To the OP, this is what Best buy's site says:

Exchange and Return Period

Exchange or return your item anytime from the original purchase date within the timeframe below:

* 14 days for computers, monitors, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, iPads, tablets and radar detectors
* 30 days for all other products
* 45 days for all products for Reward Zone Program Premier Silver members*

On the site doesn't specify cell phones. I am guessing that they are probably treating them in the same categories as computers and tablets. I can't blame them nowadays.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm reading and trying to figure out why people brought up Apple and VZW. The OP asked if anyone could confirm what Best Buy's return policy.

I thought he was asking to confirm Best Buy and VZ. I confirmed VZ is 14 days and added additional information about Apple. I didn't realize supplemental information was bad. My apologies.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I thought he was asking to confirm Best Buy and VZ. I confirmed VZ is 14 days and added additional information about Apple. I didn't realize supplemental information was bad. My apologies.

I was just wondering because people started getting into a debate about Apple's policy. Just looked like the OP wanted to confirm Best Buy policy and not compare and contrast. So I was just wondering trying to figure out the conversation.

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
in 14 days you can return and cancel the contract. After that and before 30days you can only do an exchange at bust buy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xoc