Best Browser for iPhone: Chrome vs Safari vs Dolphin?

Best iPhone web browser?

• Safari

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I did not have your experience and judging by the ratings in the App store neither did many others.

App Store - Perfect Browser - EXTRAORDINARY Fullscreen Browser

Perhaps you tried an old version and not a new one. I need glasses and I find the inability of Safari to text re-flow very annoying. Anyway, different strokes to different folks :)

It could very well have been an old version as I haven't used the browser in a long time. Anyhow, text re-flow and all, I love Fullscreen Safari.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely Chrome. I've used Safari (of course) and Dolphin, and although I preferred Dolphin pre-Chrome release, I like the way Chrome feels and am willing to give up a little load speed (although so far I haven't noticed any "slug"). And with the jailbreak, I'm using Browser Chooser to make it the default, which makes its use seamless across the entire OS for me.

JBDragon

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan of icabmobile!!! Also interesting is Yahoo's web browser Axis!!! Both I might add are rated much higher then Dolphin. While I use Chrome on my windows XP laptop, I'm not too much of a fan of it on my iPad!

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I have been using Chrome since it was released, and I really like how it's tied in with my desktop. It's my go-to browser now.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Chrome since it was released, and I really like how it's tied in with my desktop. It's my go-to browser now.

well.. to degree, yes. unless you are jailbroken EVERYTHING runs thru safari. iOS is sooo much fun, i know!

frankie923

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Like others have said, I as well have all three on both my iphone & iPad right now. At this point, I'm totally with Chrome & will stick w/ that. With that being said, I have not used the Safari that will be in IOS 6 - so obviously, that could certainly change things. But we'll see hopefully sooner than later ;)

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Based on all the history bookmarks I get across my devices, I would say Chrome has the best feature set of all the browsers so far, a close second would be Firefox...

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
The only good browser is no browser at all.

You want to be fully immersed in your content. And while the various browsers have their own distinct advantages. Safari comes out on top with the fullscreen tweak.

No bookmarks. No gestures. No clutter. Just straight up WEB.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Chrome is a great alternative but it doesn't offer the integrated features or extra speed boost that Safari provides. I'll be sticking with Safari and I think most people will, especially as the integration across iCloud goes deeper.

Agreed! It;s cool when all is sync'd.

justinthomsony

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Chrome and Mozilla are the best option to browser the Internet on PC but my friends, according to my superb experience, Dolphin is one of exclusive feature to browse the iPhone Internet. I have found the extreme popularity of Chrome for that but Dolphin is one of my promising option.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8