Best and safest password manager app?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Really impressed with The Vault. Data not stored on remote servers. Developer very customer service oriented.

Glad you liked it, it's been my favorite for a while. Sometimes good apps are just missed due to little advertising.

In the last weeks they have been delivering constant updates "preparing the app for iOS7" as they say. Devs are very active.
It's really simple but gets the job done very well.

neoflyer

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Free, $15, $8. Heck the Mac App Store says $49.99. All I want to know is how much for two Macs, an iPhone and an iPad and is this one time or yearly cost.

manofice1

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Reviews say that the vault has too many usesless updates and that people are deleting the app due to that, anyone elaborate on that?

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
jailbroken? applocker? and i was the droid passcode and i have the number lock for the iphone with it so 3 different passcodes

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Reviews say that the vault has too many usesless updates and that people are deleting the app due to that, anyone elaborate on that?

They are indeed releasing a lot of updates but "useless" is not the word I'd use to call them. I believe they are simply doing their best to improve the app and to make sure it works well with ios7.

Some people complain when apps are not being updated, others when they are being constantly updated...you can't please everyone :-/

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been filling 1Password with all my stuff for 3 days now. I got it for Christmas as a stocking stuffer when it was on sale for $9.99. Just now using it. I also have PassNote. I'll find use for that as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77