Battery case for the X

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a suggestion for a battery case for the X? I’d go Mophie but they are not making them yet. I have a trip to Vegas in April and really do not want to carry around a power bank/cable again. Would like one that can be charged wirelessly since I have a wireless charger in my car.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Anyone have a suggestion for a battery case for the X? I’d go Mophie but they are not making them yet. I have a trip to Vegas in April and really do not want to carry around a power bank/cable again. Would like one that can be charged wirelessly since I have a wireless charger in my car.
If your only reason is the Vegas trip in April then I'd just wait for Mophie. If there isn't a battery case for the X by the first week of March then they probably won't end up making it.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site

https://www.amazon.com/Alpatronix-B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3037731

I havent personally used it but it gets pretty good reviews and does exactly what you want including wireless charging.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
But mophie is dragging their feet on this case. not sure why, they had Note 8 and S8/8+ cases within months of launch.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been hoping for Apple to release a smart battery case too. You could always get a power bank for the time being.

I have a power bank. I actually carried it last year while in Vegas with my 7plus. Just looking to make things easier this time around, not that it was really a problem but looked funny having wires coming out of my pocket

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a power bank. I actually carried it last year while in Vegas with my 7plus. Just looking to make things easier this time around, not that it was really a problem but looked funny having wires coming out of my pocket

Cool!
Mophie is always late to the party but the quality is there.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Mophie had a battery case out for the Note 8 within 3 months of launch, well its been 3 months since the X launched and 5 months since the 8 launched and still nada.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy