Are you saving up for the next iPhone?

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to make my decision after Apple does the launch presentation. I've done the same thing in the past and it served me well. The iPhone 7 Plus for example was not a device I was going to buy at launch. The upgrade from my 6s Plus was marginal at best and I was losing the headphone jack. I'll take the same wait and see approach with the 8 or whatever the new iPhone may be called.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Nope. Instead, I bought an iPhone 7 256GB used from eBay. It should be a great next phone for me (I'm still using my 6s, which I love). My only regret is not getting the rose gold version (I got matte black).

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Instead, I bought an iPhone 7 256GB used from eBay. It should be a great next phone for me (I'm still using my 6s, which I love). My only regret is not getting the rose gold version (I got matte black).

Maybe someone will be willing to trade Rose Gold for Matte Black, you never know until you try.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Haven’t been able to, so it’ll probably just be another Jump On Demand upgrade for me. Luckily all new iPhone purchases with T-Mobile include AppleCare in the carrier protection plan at no extra cost.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'll be upgrading from the 6S and my partner will move from Android to join the Apple environment I've created :)
The 6S will become my test phone for betas and dev stuff

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm saving up. I've been skimming money off each paycheck and it's put aside. Right the day before I'll put it in my account and I'll order unlocked. I'm still paying down my 7 Plus so I don't want to add another installment plan on my other line.
This will be the first year I do this, so I'll see how it goes.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Nope. I don't really care about the next one, unless it's like the SE. Since it isn't, I'm not interested.
I have noticed that with iPhones, I generally change because of practicality.

Went from the 5S to the SE because I needed band 12 at work.

Eventually got a 7 because my office is bad with downloads on my carrier. The signal is weak and the struggle is really frustrating at work. Works like a charm.

BoneCollecter

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Saving is what i do for every iPhone, I usually upgrade every two years, apple hardware is build to last,and it doesn't make sense to me to upgrade every year

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151