Are you really content with the iPhone?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been more than happy using iPhones the past 3 years. My first iPhone coming from blackberry was my 4S in 2011....from there I went to 5C and just this past Wednesday I upgraded to a gold 5S.

The iPhone more than suits my needs for what I need to do on a daily basis.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm still rather conflicted. I love my m8s big screen. But it still doesn't seem to run games quite as smooth as my 5S.

If I get a laptop, it would most likely be a macbook. At that point it would make sense to also use ios devices, no?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
There was a time when I would pay close attention to every new smartphone or other mobile device that was introduced. I was one of those people who had to have the latest and greatest, and I shutter to imagine the amount of money I spent doing that crap...lol...All of that changed when I purchased the iPhone 4S in October 2011. Since then, I have not even entertained the thought of buying anything other than an iPhone. I'm serious. In no way am I saying that the iPhone is THE best smartphone on the planet, however, I am saying that the iPhone is the absolute BEST smartphone for Just Me, D...:)...Do any of you feel the same?

I do feel EXACTLY the same.
i had a htc desire, then i had the LG optimus 3D (P920), then I had the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.. I wasn't satisfied.
well, I was into customizing and i installed custom roms and stuff and messed around with the Galaxy Nexus, but... then I got an iPhone 4. that was when it all started.
I compared the apps, they DO actually look better on an iPhone. they seem to have higher quality and iOS looks so beautiful compared to android.

I have to say... i liked using and messing around with android. but the display, the AMOLED, it DOESNT look as good as an IPS of an iPhone. and as I said before the apps look better, the App Store looks better and it doesn't feel that messy like that google store idek the name of it anymore.

iTunes is an improvement to me too, it makes it so easy to have a clean music collection and to put it on the phone.. on android it was like ("(?%?"/(=/(?)"( ya know, random.

well, maybe the battery life of an iPhone isn't as good as those Samsung bricks. but i'm glad either way.

then.. how can an iphone with a dual core bump a samsung with an octacore?

I think, android looks kinda childish and shady.. i don't know.
iOS looks cool and minimalistic.

and maybe the android phones are really good and they begin to work with better build quality like the OnePlus One, or HTC...
but Android is messing it up.

So, for me... the only option is iPhone. :)

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
"Conflicted" is your middle name.

I suppose so :/ again, I mainly don't want to feel stuck always buying Apple. Maybe I'd like to give the surface pro a try? But if I already have a iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, why wouldn't I get a MacBook as well? Since there so connected. I'm then down the rabbit hole at that point

iphone2010

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I feel the same way about the iPhone. I love mine and I probably wont get anything else except an iPhone. I love that there easy to use and the OS design is really nice, also I have great battery life. Only thing I don't like is that I cant get the newest updates to apps because my phone is too old. Also I cant set home screen wallpaper.

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Last year I got a Samsung Galaxy S3. Terrible phone, in my opinion. I kept it for 6 months and got an iPhone 5. Then I switched to the Nexus 5 earlier this year. Kept it for 6 months and went to the LG G3. I liked both the Nexus 5 and LG G3. Then the new iPhones came out. Finally, one with a bigger screen. So I got the 6 Plus. I'm satisfied with it. I actually like Android quite well. I wish aspects of Android would come to iOS. Both platforms are great. I've got to keep this phone awhile because I'm running out of things to sell to be able to afford new phones. Lol. Actually I got on the T-Mobile Jump plan in February. So that's why I've been able to have several phones this year. I'm dropping it soon though because it's too tempting to get a new phone frequently. At this point I'm obsessed with new phones and it's not a good obsession to have.

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and before I got the Galaxy S3 last year, I had used an iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 previously, so I knew I liked Apple, but had the itch to try something new. 😀

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've got to keep this phone awhile because I'm running out of things to sell to be able to afford new phones. Lol.....At this point I'm obsessed with new phones and it's not a good obsession to have.
That's the way I typically get new phones as well. Lol

And yes, phone addiction is real and unhealthy. Lol

ihelp77

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I really like my iPhone. I looked long and hard at the Samsung Galaxy S4 but I found it to be just too big. I love all the functions that are available and I haven't been able to tap all of them yet.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I feel the same way about the iPhone. I love mine and I probably wont get anything else except an iPhone. I love that there easy to use and the OS design is really nice, also I have great battery life. Only thing I don't like is that I cant get the newest updates to apps because my phone is too old. Also I cant set home screen wallpaper.

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2.1

Planning on upgrading? :)

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm very content with my iPhone. I had the OG iPhone which probably still is my fave device hands down. But I went to the dark side for 2 years using Android and then came back. Now I'm tempted again with Android with the release of the Nexus 6 and Lollipop but the app quality on iOS will keep me from switching and now TouchID cause it's so freaking cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I felt the same way. I got bored of iOS for awhile and decided to give thr Note 3 a try last year. I loved it, but eventually Android kept on giving me headaches. I then decided to use my iPhone 5 again. Now, I'm loving my iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77