Are You Planning To Purchase One Of The iPhone 16/16Pro Models?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I intend to purchase one of the iPhone 16 Pro models, and I’m leaning toward getting the iPhone 16 Pro Max, but I haven’t made up my mind yet. What about you?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope ! not till my XS loses functions. All the new stuff I don't need.
Maybe I’ll start keeping my iPhones for multiple years. I know I should. Although I’ve kept my iPhone 14 Pro in lieu of getting an iPhone 15 Pro, there were times when I almost gave in…(laughing)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Im not sure yet.
I really want it but it also depends on how much I spend on moving apartments come October.
That is definitely understandable. I had my house built and then moved into it last year a few weeks before the iPhone 15 models were released. There was no way I was going to get an iPhone 15 model, at least not at launch when I had just spent a good deal of money and was going to spend a good deal more on other house-related things.

I did get the Watch Ultra 2 though…(laughing)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I’m sticking with my 14 Pro Max for a little longer. I’ll be shelling out a lot money on college for my firstborn this Fall. It’s no fun being a responsible adult and leading by example for my kids. Mommy likes her Apple toys but she’ll have to play the waiting game for now

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m sticking with my 14 Pro Max for a little longer. I’ll be shelling out a lot money on college for my firstborn this Fall. It’s no fun being a responsible adult and leading by example for my kids. Mommy likes her Apple toys but she’ll have to play the waiting game for now

Let me be the first to applaud you for having your priorities in order.

Reactions: ksassy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antonio6996