Are you planning on preordering the iPhone X?

Cella Lao Rousseau

Staff Writer, iMore.com
Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Looking to preorder the iPhone X? Let us know if you're taking the plunge!

Preorders for the iPhone X begin tonight at midnight, and there's plenty to be excited about! But our main question for you is: will you be one of the people who stayed up to actually place your iPhone X order?

If you're undecided, you could always check out everything you need to know about the iPhone X, or if you need some reasons as to why not pick up the phone, then you could always check out 5 reasons why you should skip it.

When you make your ultimate decision, click and vote in the poll above! Let us know the color, capacity, and the reasons why you're choosing what you're choosing in the comments below.

May your preordering be ever in your favor.​

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am one of the people who will not be pre-ordering the iPhone X. I’m very happy with my iPhone 8, thankfully.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Not interested in this device. Very happy with my 7+. When I do upgrade most likely the 8+ or will wait until next release. I just got my phone in January from Android. All is good

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Meh. I'm not going to fight with everyone to get a limited stock right now. I'm going to wait to get my iPhone X until I can get the color and storage configuration I want upon walking into an Apple Store.

I have an iPhone 8 Plus right now so I'm good.

TG_USMC_VET

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
Not interested in this device. Very happy with my 7+. When I do upgrade most likely the 8+ or will wait until next release. I just got my phone in January from Android. All is good

I’m currently using a 7+ as well...I’ve always upgraded every year, so I’ll take my chances on the X.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have my alarm set for 2:50 AM and a 64 gig Silver iPhone X and black Apple leather case selected in my Apple Store app. As soon as 3:05 EST comes, I hit the buy button and should be good to go.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Will be getting up at 2:30 to make sure my eyes are open at 3:01 to finalize my order for a Silver 256. Hoping the server doesn't get jammed while I'm working on it.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was on the fence but I decided to order it. Fingers crossed I can score a launch day delivery because I want to sell my iPhone 7+ and years of reselling my phone has taught me that I need to have it sold within the first week of a new release to maximize my resale. The longer you hold on it than more end up on eBay and the sale price declines.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Not going to. Will stick with 7+ for now. Might check it out after the hype dies down or wait til XI

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I was on the fence but I decided to order it. Fingers crossed I can score a launch day delivery because I want to sell my iPhone 7+ and years of reselling my phone has taught me that I need to have it sold within the first week of a new release to maximize my resale. The longer you hold on it than more end up on eBay and the sale price declines.

I’m hoping for a launch day delivery too

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Got my color and storage size selected and saved in Favorites so as soon as the apple store app goes live I can just hit the check out button, use Apple Pay, and be good to go with a Nov 3rd delivery date hopefully. Made sure to check my default shipping and payment info to make sure everything is correct so hopefully it will just take about 1-2 minutes if that to get the order in.

Fingers crossed

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Got my color and storage size selected and saved in Favorites so as soon as the apple store app goes live I can just hit the check out button, use Apple Pay, and be good to go with a Nov 3rd delivery date hopefully. Made sure to check my default shipping and payment info to make sure everything is correct so hopefully it will just take about 1-2 minutes if that to get the order in.

Fingers crossed

I wish there was Apple Pay in my country

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Tonight is the night! Here's hoping it goes smoothly. I had to do a big rejig of my plan with my carrier to figure it all out.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I ordered mine - haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Anyone else?

I haven’t gotten any emails for either the phone or the case, but they are showing in my orders, the temp auths are on my CC, and the phone changed to processing so I’m not worried about the lack of email.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77