Are you a fanboy and what drives it (if so)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I went through a lot of phones. I am tired of doing so. Since going back to Apple I have had no itch to try something new, I love it the way it is and I can spend my money on other things other than phones that don't work.

I agree with you there. I have also been one to spend too much money on smartphones in the past and I would like to slow down if I can. I have settled on iOS and I think that's where I'm going to stay for a while.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I do not consider myself a fangirl, but oddly enough, when I was talking with a friend of mine who happens to be a hardware engineer for Apple, he noticed I now have a macbook, an iTouch, an iPad and an iPhone and when he heard I camped out to get my phone he exclaimed "all right! You're a fangirl!"

Well, now. :eek:

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Here's the plain truth for me: apple products are high class's devices, and are generally used by wealthier people. They are also more or less a status symbol. If I were to get an android, I would never hear the end of it from friends and family, and it would kill me because most poor people that I see in public have androids. I like high class brands (BMW, Saab, under armor, mosey oak, etc etc) and I like shopping at high end malls. So I pretty much like anything that's higher class, including higher class music.

Tl;Dr I am an apple fanboy because I like to associate myself with high class things, and people.
Also, I don't want it to sound like I only use apple devices for the reasons mentioned. They work the best for me, and I could prove with real facts that OS X is better than windows. iOS and android are = IMO, it just comes down to personal preference for them. But OS X is far superior to windows, and I can back that statement up with facts.

You've never been to a hippy town before have you. It must be your surroundings that influence you to think this way. I live in Asheville N.C. Hippy central USA on the east coast, and from the poor to the rich to the doctor the drug dealer and the executive chef. We all use iPhones. It's kind of like a movement here. You rarely see and android, and when you do it's because they literally don't want to be like the entire city. Just my two cents on your high class reasoning. Although I do consider the iPhone to be a premium product vs most Android offerings.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77