Are forums and imore app separate on iOS?

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
On my android phone I could slide down on the left side when I had the imore app open and choose forums.

I downloaded both the imore app and the imore forums app.
However I saw nothing similar to that on iOS. I’m just setting up my new iPhone 12 pro tonight, it’s quite fun. I’ve had android for decades. I’ll have more questions that I’ll ask later in separate threads

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
On my android phone I could slide down on the left side when I had the imore app open and choose forums.

I downloaded both the imore app and the imore forums app.
However I saw nothing similar to that on iOS. I’m just setting up my new iPhone 12 pro tonight, it’s quite fun. I’ve had android for decades. I’ll have more questions that I’ll ask later in separate threads

Yes, they are unfortunately separate apps on iOS. iMore for the news, and iMore Forums for the forums. There is also a sticker pack for iMessage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good question. I haven’t used either in years and I don’t think either has been updated in years. Hopefully, those who still use the iMore and iMore Forums app will reply soon. By the way, a good deal of members use the Tapatalk or Tapatalk Pro app to access the forums.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still use the iMore forums app some. Mostly to post images. I deleted the iMore app, after they updated it a couple years ago. They ruined it as far as I was concerned. But the iMore forums app works ok for me.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven’t used the iMore app or the iMore Forums app in years. Tapatalk Pro is my go to app for the forums.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m a Tapatalk user but unfortunately a lot of the forums I visit are moving to new forum software that doesn’t support Tapatalk so I’ve started moving to mobile web forums.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I use the iMore Forums app since I don’t follow many forums anymore. I use it for basic reading/replying and posting images which is fine for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dynalowrider61