Are big phones acceptable now?

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
As usual it is what people prefer. It seems like since most people bought the 6 instead of the 6+, they still like the smaller form factor. I've decided that I am getting a plus regardless of how long it takes me(I'm in LA at the moment and the lady in front of me had one and it just wowed me again). That said, I will use a blue tooth speaker because it still looks ridiculous to me seeing people with large "books" close to their head.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i always loved the size of the iPhone 5..thought it was perfect (even then i remember people saying it was too big. ha)...then i got a hold of my boyfriend's note 3...i love it...it's roughly the same size (dimensionally) as iPhone 6+ so that's what i'm ordering. i'm a tiny woman with tiny woman hands yet i'm stoked to get this phone. it's all in what you prefer. plus i'm almost never on the phone anymore...everyone texts...

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have nothing against big phones. I just wouldn't get a 6" or bigger phone, since it would be hard to carry in my pocket with a case (and no, I don't wear skinny jeans--I wear regular fit jeans).

I do prefer rugged cases, such as Otterbox or Casemate Tough Case, since I want to protect against drops, even though I'm not clumsy.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
i always loved the size of the iPhone 5..thought it was perfect (even then i remember people saying it was too big. ha)...then i got a hold of my boyfriend's note 3...i love it...it's roughly the same size (dimensionally) as iPhone 6+ so that's what i'm ordering. i'm a tiny woman with tiny woman hands yet i'm stoked to get this phone. it's all in what you prefer. plus i'm almost never on the phone anymore...everyone texts...

Same here wrt texting vs talking. I only talk to my mother. Everyone else communicates via SMS, WhatsApp or BBM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien