AppleMC.info will crack the new BootROM (MC model)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
While I am excited about the release of this, I am a bit worried. You say your team is from the USA and Israel, yet your spelling is horrific. I for one WILL download this to try it once its released (and report back here), but I'm sure a bunch of people would be put off by that. You'd be amazed at how picky some people are.

Also, with the release of iPhone OS 4.0 coming in 4 days, I assume you will be working on that, rather than 3.1.3 / 5.12.01?

If it's the individual from Israel that is doing the bulk of postings, then it's understandable why the English and grammar are off.

As LVCIFER, said iPhone OS 4.0 won't be out till June/July or perhaps a tad later, it's just a preview.

What I find interesting is that AppleMC.info released a jailbreak for a firmware that is more or less irrelevant now that numerous other groups have released a jailbreak and the exploit(s) used. 3.1.3 would be a waste to jailbreak especially since it would just show Apple an exploit to patch, and 3.2 looks to be iPad only, though wouldn't be a bad thing to show proof of concept on it.

Now, if you look at the site they have supposedly raised $160k. That's a LOT of money for releasing nothing of value. If the $160k number is legit, I feel bad for each and every donator.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Agreed. I wouldn't pay a dime to help someone JB 3.1.3 there is nothing to gain from that update. Now if people needed donations for 4.0 when it drops I wouldn't mind helping that cause( depending on if 4.0 is what we all hope it is).

AppleMC.info

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
While I am excited about the release of this, I am a bit worried. You say your team is from the USA and Israel, yet your spelling is horrific. I for one WILL download this to try it once its released (and report back here), but I'm sure a bunch of people would be put off by that. You'd be amazed at how picky some people are.

Also, with the release of iPhone OS 4.0 coming in 4 days, I assume you will be working on that, rather than 3.1.3 / 5.12.01?

I AM NOT IN APPLEMC.
I ONLY PUBLISHER.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I tried to word that as nicely as possible. I wasn't attacking you or anything, sorry if it came off that way.

I did mis-read the front page, I thought 4.0 was coming out this week.. over-read the part that said preview :(

Perhaps its the fact that my 3GS is, and has been sitting on the shelf for the past week not being used because its locked to a different carrier :(

silkshocker#IM

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
what if 4.0 is really 3.2 for the iphone. Knowing Apple will do anything to fool the consumer. They are just looking for a reason to un-jailbreak the 3.1.3 whenever it is released by Geohotz.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang