Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a 42mm black sport watch... Shipping status is processing and estimated shipping date is June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
42mm SS BSB (8:07am ordered) Moved up to dispatched with tracking number !
4:45pm.
Space Grey Sport still Processing.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Apple may be shipping them out as they get them, but this definitely doesn't seem like "first come, first serve."

No doubt! I received my confirmation email at :02 and my watch is still "processing". While others have ordered :15 to :20 later and are already getting theirs.

anon(799216)

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I placed my order between 8:30-9 am EST for the 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop model on 4/10 and received the May 13-27 delivery time frame. I haven't received any updates nor has my credit card been charged.

I placed my preorder and received email confirmation at xx:10 on April 10th for the 42mm SS Milanese Loop as well. Received the 4/24-5/28 shipping window. Also got the "Email of Death" last Thursday evening. There has been absolutely no movement on my order and I'm still stuck in Processing hell.

Hang in there, you're in good company.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple may be shipping them out as they get them, but this definitely doesn't seem like "first come, first serve."

No doubt! I received my confirmation email at :02 and my watch is still "processing". While others have ordered :15 to :20 later and are already getting theirs.

I've seen people receive theirs who ordered days after the pre-order went live!

They are shipping them according to your model in the same country. So if someone ordered your watch later than you in the UK, they might get it first just because of allocation, but in the US they won't.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
[INFO]Dear [Customer]
Your Apple Watch will be delivered between April 24th and May 8th. When your order ships, we’ll send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.

Thank you for choosing Apple.
Sincerely,

Apple Store
[/INFO]

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I had an email from apple this morning saying there was a problem with my card, i got that fixed about 9am PST this morning and the apple person on the other end said it was approved and processed but my order status hasn't changed yet....

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese loop April 24th… Still Processing… Decided to just now order a Stainless Steel with a Black Sports Band to see if it will ship sooner and later on I can just buy the milanese band if I still want it…

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I had an email from apple this morning saying there was a problem with my card, i got that fixed about 9am PST this morning and the apple person on the other end said it was approved and processed but my order status hasn't changed yet....

I had the same problem. I called my credit union 2 days ago. My order status was finally changed to "preparing for shipment" this morning. Still no "order had shipped" or tracking number though. Hang in there. It will come, though perhaps not as quickly as we all want!

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese loop April 24th? Still Processing? Decided to just now order a Stainless Steel with a Black Sports Band to see if it will ship sooner and later on I can just buy the milanese band if I still want it?

It's difficult to predict what will happen, but it seems that many who ordered the 42mm SS Milanese Loop just after pre-orders started received theirs on 4/24, while most of us in the 42mm SS BSB camp are still waiting for ours. Unfortunately, it will probably be a wait no matter what you order, but hang in there!