Apple Watch on new tv show Lethal Weapon??

Jeff0575

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
On the new fox show Lethal Weapon within the first five minutes Damon Wayans had the Apple Watch on and I want to know what app that is???

d5a1b074e0b086b9dedd3c01b1cbb731.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Lethal Wepon?.jpg

Still don't recognize the app. Maybe check the App Store for heart rate apps?

There's also the possibility it was just something done by the studio's fx unit.

Last edited:

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Phil's love for Apple products has been featured on several episodes of Modern Family. Remember when he got his first iPad?

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The Tech guy (Sebastian) on NCIS New Orleans has one! Spotted in the crossover episode "Silver City"

IMG_0177.JPG

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
LOL! The reminds me of some site years ago that listed readers' Mac sightings on TV and in movies. They're so ubiquitous now, nobody mentions it.

I'm glad to see the torch handed down to the Watch line. Give it some love!

I'd still like to know if what app we're seeing on Murtaugh's (Damon Wayens, Lethal Weapon) Watch. I'm thinking it's TV CGI, but I'd like a app like that, pseudo-EKG app.

Or a real one. I'm easy.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I just watched the third episode of Lethal Weapon and it looks like we've seen the last of Murtaugh's Apple Watch.

The app is clearly shown as Cardio Track, which at the moment, doesn't exist. Given that it shows an EKG typed display, it's certainly some post-production or other studio mojo, since the Watch uses IR. It's still cool looking.

If somebody made an app that gave a fake EKG-type trace, but showed the real heart rate every couple of minutes, I'd buy that for a dollar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28